Linha Defensiva is hosted on a server in Los Angeles (CA), but managed by a Brazilian company. It respects all local laws, whenever applicable.
- You understand that you hold all responsibility for any action taken by you based on information published at LinhaDefensiva.com.
- By sending a comment to our pages, you grant us the right to publish your comment on the article to which you have commented. While the ownership and copyright of the comment remain with you, the license to publish your comment on our website, alongside the article, is perpetual and not revocable without our consent. You are also fully responsible for what you publish.
User content might be edited or moderated to comply with laws from Brazil and the United States. Further, the following rules must be followed:
- Swearing and personal insults, to other commenters or the author, are not allowed, unless they are the subject of the article itself. Please do your criticism respectfully.
- Links should only be posted when relevant to the subject. Because they are outside references, they can change or become off-line.
- Advertising and spam are not allowed.
Linha Defensiva respects user’s right to free speech and does not censor opinion. Any user comments made on this page are the property of their respective owners, who bear full responsibility for their content.